- Ukraine, Kharkov
Required Skills and Experience
- – 2+ years experience in Linux system administration;
- – Networking skills such as building custom Linux-based routers, firewalls, NAT Gateways;
- – Bash scripting skills;
- – Experience configuring and provisioning dedicated hosts and VMs;
- – Experience setting up monitoring tools such as Nagios, Icinga, Zabbix (at least one of them);
- – Ability to tackle problems both at the large scale and the small scale, with constant focus on optimization, high availability, and security;
- – A drive to continually learn new technologies, tools, and methodologies, including those out of your comfort zone;
- – Strong attention to detail, excellent analytical capabilities and a passion for building robust platforms.
Would be a plus
- – Pre-Intermediate English or above (experience of written and verbal communication).
- – Collaboration with developers for building reliable system components;
- – Collaboration with Team Lead and Senior developers to build cost-effective, high-performance reliable infrastructure solution design and implementation;
- – Infrastructure performance and security audit and recommendations;
- – Automation and orchestration tools development;
- – Act as an escalation point to address issues with outages and operations and actively forecasts to proactively address issues and minimize downtime;
- – Monitoring and maintenance of business-critical systems.
- – Competitive compensation based on your skill level;
- – Flexible 40-hour-long working schedule;
- – Horizontal management structure;
- – Possibility to work from home;
- – Paid vacation and sick leave;
- – Opportunities to attend industry conferences, training, and social events;
- – Days off during official Ukrainian holidays;
- – Official employment;
- – Corporate education;
- – Mentoring and career support;
- – Regular salary review;
- – Regular corporate events and team building.