Required Skills and Experience
- — 2+ years experience in Linux system administration;
- — Networking skills such as building custom Linux-based routers, firewalls, NAT Gateways;
- — Bash scripting skills;
- — Experience configuring and provisioning dedicated hosts and VMs;
- — Experience setting up monitoring tools such as Nagios, Icinga, Zabbix (at least one of them);
- — Ability to tackle problems both at the large scale and the small scale, with constant focus on optimization, high availability, and security;
- — A drive to continually learn new technologies, tools, and methodologies, including those out of your comfort zone;
- — Strong attention to detail, excellent analytical capabilities and a passion for building robust platforms.
Would be a plus
- — Pre-Intermediate English or above (experience of written and verbal communication).
- — Collaboration with developers for building reliable system components;
- — Collaboration with Team Lead and Senior developers to build cost-effective, high-performance reliable infrastructure solution design and implementation;
- — Infrastructure performance and security audit and recommendations;
- — Automation and orchestration tools development;
- — Act as an escalation point to address issues with outages and operations and actively forecasts to proactively address issues and minimize downtime;
- — Monitoring and maintenance of business-critical systems.
- — Competitive compensation based on your skill level;
- — Flexible 40-hour-long working schedule;
- — Horizontal management structure;
- — Possibility to work from home;
- — Paid vacation and sick leave;
- — Opportunities to attend industry conferences, training, and social events;
- — Days off during official Ukrainian holidays;
- — Official employment;
- — Corporate education;
- — Mentoring and career support;
- — Regular salary review;
- — Regular corporate events and team building.